View User Request

My Account

hard dick
Need help with questions bout a hardon
Posted By : antwan31 Date: 21 JUN 2013

If you are a therapist , Please login here to respond.
If it's a medical issue: an erection lasting 4 hours or longer please seek medical assistance.
If you have emotional or social issues relating to arousal and management please set up a time to meet in session with a therapist to process and develop tools for managing your erectile situation.
Response By: Eric Holmes Date: 21 JUN 2013